Background on Tearfund
Tearfund is an international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injustice, and to restore dignity and hope in some of the world’s poorest communities.
We have a vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world. We deliver our strategy by:
- Developing communities and building resilience, sustainably and holistically
- Changing unjust policies and practices to deliver justice for poor communities
- Enabling communities affected by disaster and conflict to recover quickly and be better equipped to face future hazards.
Tearfund seeking for contractor to engage in frame work agreement to supply and deliver Fuel in Kirkuk governorate.
Tender reference number: TF-IRQ-2017-EPR00772KRK-EPR00773KRK
- Starting date: Wednesday 13/08/ 2017
Closing date: 23/08/2017 – at 12:30 pm
- If you wish to bid, you can download the tender in the attachments below the advertise in NCCI , for any enquiry please contact this email
(Send an email requesting the bid and mentioning the tender reference number shown above).
- All bids, including your company registration documents, Company CV, and evidence of similar experience must be submitted by hand in a sealed envelope to
Kirkuk Tearfund office. You can find all address and contact details are in the tender document.
- No bids will be received after the closing date shown above
- Please notice that if you have any query please contact us on working hours 9 am to 5 pm, in formal working days.