CRC Request for Tender No. WatHab RFT # NAJ17/0012 for Sabeya / CU / Power Connection.
Tender Closing Date & Time: 24.08.2017 at 12.30 noon Iraqi time
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence.
Within the framework of its assistance program in IRAQ the ICRC is pleased to invite prospective bidders to submit a tender in accordance with the requirements and process as set out in this Request for Tender (RFT).
The Request for Tender consists of the following:
- The RFT particulars
- ICRC Supplier Registration form dully filled and stamped by Supplier
- ICRC General Conditions of Purchasing, each page Signed and Stamped by Supplier
You may send your offer in several emails however Size of each email must not exceed 4.9 MB.
Please send to this email address only and do NOT copy to other ICRC email addresses.
If you cannot submit your offers by e-mails, please deliver the offer in a sealed envelope to the following address:
The International Committee of the Red Cross – Najaf Sub delegation.
Near to the Forth department of municipality.
Your offer will be registered upon delivery to the ICRC office.
IMPORTANT & COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT:
For all companies/bureaus/contractors, you must provide your profile include the following documents together with your offers.
- The certificate of establishment of the company;
- The general assembly minutes showing the name of the manager and his powers;
- The Articles of Association, stating the activity of the company to make sure that the company is allowed to do the requested service;
- Certificate of the Tax Identification Number issued for the company from the tax office;
- Last financial accounts to know the financial standing of the company;
ICRC Procurement team