On the 25 June 2019 NCCI convened the General Assembly for its yearly meeting. During the meeting the General Assembly elected NCCI’s Steering Committee for 2019-2020.
The Steering Committee oversees the daily functioning of NCCI on behalf of the General Assembly, and is comprised of seven representatives from NCCI’s members, who are elected for a one-year term by the General Assembly. The Steering Committee members include a chair, a deputy chair, a secretary, and a treasurer. Besides overseeing the operational activities of NCCI the Steering Committee appoints the Executive Director and also reviews and approves the applications of prospective member NGOs. The Steering Committee convenes at least once every month.
We are happy to announce that the following members have been elected into leadership positions:
- Chair: Scott Bohlinger (INSO)
- Deputy-Chair: Rishana Haniffa (NRC)
- Treasurer: Lama Al-Shra’a (Al-Mortaqa)
- Secretary: Hector Carpintero (INTERSOS)
The full 2019-2020 NCCI Steering Committee will consist of the following:
- Scott Bohlinger (INSO)
- Rishana Haniffa (NRC)
- Lama Al-Shra’a (Al-Mortaqa)
- Hector Carpintero (INTERSOS)
- Liny Suharlim (ACTED)
- Ary Syamanad Tahir (Public Aid Organisation)
- Tanya Evans (Mercy Corps)