- Campaigns for cleaning the inside and outside School Support center that NRC runs were conducted in Bajed Kandala and Qadia camps. Students, activity leaders, and team leaders participated in the campaigns. In addition, a first aid awareness campaign was facilitated for children in NRC tents in Qadia camp.
- NRC's outreach team (a team responsible to follow and check the students enrollment, attendance, registration, and do assessments ) continued their visit to 70 cabinets in Qadia camp to help students who are not enrolled in education, follow absentees, and discuss undisciplined behavior with students’ family.
- NRC hosted the Italian organisation UPP who provided an early marriage awareness activity in Bajed Kandala camp.
- Soccer, skipping and volleyball courses have started in Bajed Kandala camp.
- NRC's outreach team (a team responsible to follow and check the students enrollment, attendance, registration, and do assessments) visited 12 tents in Harshm camp and managed to enroll 4 new students in school.
- Five catch-up classes were given benefitting 12 students in Harshm camp. An additional 80 students were reached through seven classes taught by substitute teacher in Harhsm camp.
- Harsham education team, activity leaders, and outreach workers made excel attendance sheets for schools
- One Parent Teacher Association meeting was held in Harshm camp in addition to one Mother Group meeting.
- In Dara Shukran, Qushtapa, and Kawarqosk camp for refugees, supervisors are in place and have started working.
Gender Based Violence Prevention and Response:
- NRC's Gender Based Violence Prevention and Response team opened its first ever mobile community centre that will serve internally displaced people in Ashti and Ainkawa II camps.
- The 16 Days of Activism campaign was launched focusing on Education for all.
- In cooperation with the Italian organization UPP, NRC's launched a campaign on child marriage in Erbil.
- NRC Gender Based Violence Prevention and Response staff together with women representatives participated in a UN Bazaar to sell their products and NRC attended the official opening of 16 Days with The High Council of Women’s Affairs, where the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of Kurdistan were present.
- NRC's Shelter team distributed 1000 hygiene and dignity kits to internally displaced persons living in abandoned and unfinished buildings in Shekhan district.
- 90 tents are in the process of being upgraded in Domiz camp for refugees.
- 1000 internally displaced families in Zakho and Semel districts living in abandoned and unfinished buildings received shelter assistance.